FIT4ALL

Sauna Room

Room Features

Rest & recover in our woodsy inspired room featuring calming lighting, salt lamp, lounge chair, & essential oils.

Infrared Sauna

Benefits on the Infrared sauna are numerous, including weight loss, relief from sore muscles, stiffness & joint pain, detoxification, promotes better sleep, and improves circulation.

Why Infrared?

Far infrared saunas heat the body directly as opposed to heating the air around you. Best described as a heat therapy room, heating elements reflect heat in the form of light which is emitted directly onto the body.

Far infrared saunas have approximately 20% of the heat going into heating the air, while the remaining 80% heats your body. This makes them more tolerable than traditional dry and wet saunas, due to these lower temperatures The radiant heat penetrates your skin more deeply than traditional saunas, resulting in deeper penetrating pain relief.

Chromotherapy

Infrared light therapy boasts several health benefits including pain & stress relief, boosting immunity, injury recover, lowering blood pressure, improving sleep, and full body detox.

What is Chromotherapy?

Color therapy is based on the idea that coloured lights can help improve physical or mental health. These lights can have effects on our bodies, our pain levels, and our moods.

Red - Activates circulatory system, enhances metabolism

Orange - Energizes, improves respiratory system

Yellow - Cleansing effect, stimulates happiness

Green - Relaxant, fights depression & insomnia

Purple - Relaxes muscles, relieves headache & joint pain

Blue - Calms breathing, lowers blood pressure & body pain

White - Stimulates production of serotonin, provides energy


Sauna Room Prices

Compare our packages and find the best fit for you.

Single Session

$25

Per 30 minute session

Price Includes up to 2 people per booking

1 - 30 Minute Room Rental

Chromotherapy

Salt Lamp

Book Now

Member Session

$75

5 x  30 minute sessions

Price Includes up to 2 people per booking

5 - 30 Minute Room Rental

Chromotherapy

Salt Lamp

Buy Now

Multi Pass

$100

5 x 30 minute sessions

Price Includes up to 2 people per booking

1 - 30 Minute Room Rental

Chromotherapy

Salt Lamp

Buy Now

Schedule A Session

0